ECBE endeavours to provide members with the most competitive fees possible while delivering a high-quality service and operating robust procedures. Currently, fees are:
Program Accreditation (face-to-face visit) - €8500
Program Accreditation (online visit) - €7300
Institutional Accreditation* - €2200
*Please note, institutional accreditation is only offered as an addition to program accreditation.
Read more what this fee includes
This fee includes:
- An evaluation visit of maximum 3 days by maximum 4 people (12 reviewers-days);
- A traveling provision of 1600€; this budget will include all traveling expenses from made by the reviewer (transportation from and to the airport in the country of the reviewer, any visa fee, the inbound and outbound flights);
- The decision-taking process by the BoC;
- All administrative activities regarding the accreditation request.
- 1 set of original certificates; additional copies can be ordered by sending an email to
The invoice is made after receiving the Stage 1 documents (in case of an accreditation request), or after receiving an email confirming the request of the Member for reaccreditation. The invoice is payable within 14 days of issuing.
Stage 3 of the accreditation process will only be planned after receipt of the above mentioned payment.
If, due to the amount of programs to be accredited, or the specific location of the Member, these provisions are insufficient, the accreditation fee shall be augmented to cover any additional costs.
- The difference between the real traveling expenses and the provision of 1600€ will be invoiced to the Member;
- For every additional reviewers-day needed, 300 € will be invoiced to the Member.
This additional invoice must be paid before the BoC will decide on the accreditation.
When is the official start of the Review Visit?
The official start of the Review Visit process is the moment the member files the Stage 1 documents. After receiving these documents, the Review Visit format will be confirmed, and the invoice will be sent.
The visit can only start if the Member has no outstanding invoices, or, if there are still outstanding invoices, an installment agreement has been agreed upon, following the provisions of the procedure unpaid invoices.